Gas migration control additive AGM-150
AGM-150 works as an expanding additive as well as a gas blocking agent. It can form microbubbles, which are evenly distributed in the cement mortar to compensate for the pressure drop resulting from gelation and reduce the amount of hydration, and increase the strength of cement cementing. Consequently, it can impede the efficient migration of oil, gas and water.
– Non-toxic, odorless
– In the composition of the foaming agent, foam stabilizer and additives to control fluid loss.
– Normal dosage: 0.3 ﹪ ～ 0.6 ﹪ (BWOC)
– Suitable temperature: 25 ～ 150 ℃.
– Can stably produce little and well distributed foam; in addition, the foaming time is controllable.
– Suitable for cement mortar with normal and low density.
– It does not have a negative effect on the thickening time, rheological properties and control of the free fluid of the cement slurry, significantly increasing the compressive strength.
– Especially suitable for wells with irregular or enlarged bore diameter. It can also be used to control wells and prevent gas migration under balanced pressure for cementing deep and regulated wells, as well as for cementing high pressure wells and active oil and gas flows.
– The best results of expansion can be achieved by mixing it without water instead of mixing with water.
Appearance – Fine powder
Particle size (0.420mm sieve),% – ≤7
Initial foam time, min / 35 ℃ – ≥40
Expansion ratio, ﹪ / 75 ℃ – ≥25
Hardening time, min / 75 ℃ .52MPa.40min – ≥ Base solution
Compressive strength, MPa / 93 ℃ .21MPa.8h – ≥10.3